PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Facebook Linky Party!

There for a while, I was spending so much time over here in blogland that I would go a day or two without logging on to Facebook.  I know...the horror!  My friends thought I had dropped off the face of the earth.  But now I can find so many of my favorite blogs on Facebook!  I just started my own Facebook page a couple of weeks ago and am working on getting it together.  I added a cute little Facebook button in my sidebar.  Baby steps... 

The Lesson Plan Diva is having a fun linky party for you to find all of your favorite blogs on Facebook!  They're organized by grade level to make it easier to find what you're looking for.  So head on over and like away! 



2 comments:

Anita said...

I started following your FB page! :)
Anita
http://mrsbremersk.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Dang! I missed the linky! Snap! Here is mine if "you" would like to join mine! http://www.facebook.com/LearningIsChildsPlay