PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 15, 2011

Second "First Day" of the year!

Today is my second "first day" of teaching this year... but it's a different kind of first day.  It's my first day teaching a college course!  I am so excited to teach Introduction to Education for our local community college!  But I'm also super nervous.  I'm just a few years out of college myself, so I remember the good, the bad, and the ugly.  I don't want to be bad...or ugly!  I hope that I'm giving them practical and useful assignments and that they don't view the coursework as "busy work".  I also hope I don't get overwhelmed with teaching elementary school, teaching college, starting my own early childhood enrichment center (after school and on breaks!), and oh yeah!  Blogging! 

Have any of you taught at the college level?  Any tips or tricks?  Anyone want to place a bet on who gives me more of  a run for my money: 26 adults or 26 kindergarteners?!

No comments: